Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Construction, Commissioning & Handover Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure that the project team's construction and commissioning objectives are structured and manned with qualified and competent resources and that the team have capacity to execute the planned scopes of work.
* Execution Responsible person/ Project lead throughout commissioning, completions, and handover phases, with responsibility to generate all necessary deliverables appropriate to scale and complexity, ranging from small to major projects.
* Provide support the Project Teams to ensure projects are delivered to budget and schedule including inputs to plans and estimates.
* Owner of Construction & SIMOPS Procedure.
* Owner of Commissioning and Handover Procedure & Completions Management System database
* Perform technical assurance for entire company's portfolio to ensure procedural compliance, including audits.
* Responsible for approval of key internal and vendor construction and commissioning documentation, ensuring that all activities have been prepared in line with HSEQ procedures and industry best practice.
* Promote continuous improvement and learning.
* Participate in project risk management process.
* Participate in design and safety reviews as appropriate (HAZOPs, HAZIDs, LOPAs, etc.)
* Maintain close alignment with customers such as Hub management / Venture Owners and support Operations with construction and commissioning expertise as required.
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Chartered Engineer of relevant discipline; mechanical, control, electrical, process. Significant knowledge and experience in a delivery role may also be considered.
* Good knowledge and understanding of relevant industry codes and standards (ISO, API, NORSOK, ASME, etc.)
* Significant experience with development and execution of greenfield and brownfield commissioning scopes
* Experience of working within multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with Contractor and Operations organisation
* Experience leading teams through construction, commissioning, and start-up.
* Demonstrated strong technical competence.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
* Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
* Demonstrated interpersonal / teamwork skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Valid certificates to travel offshore.
* Awareness of the company's HSEQ Policies and Business Management System
* Awareness of the company's Values & Business Principles
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/069503.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.