- Posted 09 September 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Communications Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Support the execution of the internal and external communications strategies that educate,
engage, and inspire employees to contribute to business growth and performance, and achieve
UK business goals.
* Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders, serving as an advisor on
communications best practice.
* Generate high quality communications deliverables including announcements, feature stories,
presentation packs, and digital signs, ensuring brand consistency across all communications
* Assist with the planning and management of local events such as town halls and village halls.
* Collaborate with the Corporate Communications team in Beijing to ensure global alignment and
deployment of strategic communications and company initiatives.
* Provide communications support as part of the company's emergency response and crisis
* Support with external inquiries from media and supply chain partners by following internal
approval processes and ensuring statements relating to the company are accurate and
demonstrate the company's values and beliefs.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Organised, attentive to detail and deadline oriented
* Have excellent writing and presentation skills
* Able to work effectively and diplomatically with others at all levels of the organisation
* Have a collaborative and creative approach
* Possess previous experience in a similar role. We will consider someone who's experienced at
Communication Coordinator level and looking to develop and take on more accountability.
* Oil and Gas industry experience is beneficial but not essential
* A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056463.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.