- Posted 12 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameNicole Elphick
Orion Group are sourcing a Clinical Trials Talent Acquisition Specialist on behalf of our Multinational Biotechnology Client on an initial 9-month contract located in Uxbridge.
Reporting to the UK Talent Acquisition Manager, the candidate will partner with the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & HR Business Partners to support key business clients in delivering full end to end service, building talent pipelines for key regional leadership and niche roles.
- Sourcing and Selecting the Best Talent for UK & Ireland.
- Identify potential candidates by using all available candidate sources - both internally and externally e.g., Workday, social media, conferences etc.
- Partner with business & HR clients to build and maintain candidate relationships.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute a plan of action for talent pipelining and mapping strategies in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Giving expert advice to HR Business Partners and Internal stakeholders on pipelining strategy.
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Partner with local and regional Talent Management, HR, and business leaders to understand/ assess organizational talent gaps in relation to the current state of succession plans for key leadership and niche roles.
- Manage end to end recruitment process for select vacancies.
- Manage regional scale up projects as required.
- Management of vacancies in line with recruitment standards based on defined Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Works within the boundaries of defined SLA's and global/regional policies/processes.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Life/Social Sciences, Business Admin. or equivalent.
- Proven track record as an in-house sourcer/recruiter or executive search consultant.
- Life sciences recruitment experience in a clinical trials capacity is essential.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining talent pipelines.
- Proven track record delivering high quality service to senior clients.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Highly organised through handling multiple day to day tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Fluency in English is required.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Specialist training and/or qualification in recruitment or talent management.
- Experience leading TA service delivery within a broader HR department.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into actionable plans.
- Ability to creatively leverage different sourcing channels.
- Fluency in multiple languages.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.