Title: Experienced General Foreman Needed for Civil Construction Project in Perth
We are seeking an experienced and highly qualified Civils General Foreman to join our client's team. Our client is a reputable company that specialises in civil projects throughout the Scotland. This particular project will be based from Alyth, however the project with require travel to various sections of the project on the East Coast
The Foreman will report to the site manager and follow all guidelines & schedules as appropriate.
* Co-ordinating and managing all direct labour, subcontractors and trades
* Ensuring all subcontractors, trades and labour have adequate resources to complete works according to a tight schedule
* Promote a safe work culture
* Communication and ensuring compliance with the Company QHSE policies and procedures
* Facilitate mandatory safety toolbox talk meetings
* Participation in safety/incident investigations
* Ensuring that plant and equipment checks are carried out on site
* Maintaining work standards and outlining behavioural expectations to ensure crew morale and productivity
* Periodically reassessing daily goals to meet forecasted production
* Overseeing the execution of the work, including quality and production, ensuring that the crew works to job specifications and follows the plans
* Inspecting and measuring completed work
* Maintaining site foreman's log & site reports
* Reporting on work progress
* Establish and promote best quality practice
The Ideal Person:
* Site-based experience including working in a fast paced and pressured environment adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
* Ability to Communicate effectively with Internal & external stakeholders
* Extensive site experience of civils & Utilities including Power
* Valid SSSTS
* Will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Full driving licence
This is a long term ongoing project on a Contract basis.
If you possess these qualities along with strong leadership capability then please apply today!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.