Business Support Assistant
Location - Edinburgh City Centre
Competitive salary + pension + flexible working arrangements.
Hours of work - Full-time, Monday to Friday. Will consider candidates seeking 30 hours+
Our client is an Engineering and Technology consultancy with a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join their team.
You will have a Degree qualification in Business, Marketing, Finance Engineering or similar field and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and providing assistance in implementing various support functions, such as HRMS, Data Management, Central Management System, Compliance Management and Project Management.
- You will also engage in research and compile comprehensive business/marketing reports for new product/service offerings.
- Support business development and sales team to help achieve their KPIs. This support will be needed through research, client contact & communication, developing new leads / new contacts and by supporting preparation of techno-commercial proposals and tender bids
- Use social media to promote company and its businesses with marketing efforts. Attend networking events to attract and retain clients.
- Support the management team with other responsibilities relevant for the smooth delivery of business functions across group companies in the UK, Europe,and Asia.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.