Business Development Manager (Industrial Motors)
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplinePermanent Recruitment
- Contact NameRob Wilson
My client is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalisation. They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager on a permanent staff basis. This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary, car allowance and additional benefits on offer.
This is a demanding and varied role that requires exceptional market knowledge as well as in-depth technical expertise on LV Motors and Geared Motors.
Location - Remote within the UK
- Developing sales for both safe area and hazardous area configurations of LV motors and geared motors with targeted UK customers and projects.
- Identifying new market opportunities and customers.
- Supporting our Partners to develop, grow, and maintain close working relationships with customers.
- Ensuring timely delivery of quotations and tenders for targeted accounts/projects.
- Tracking competitive intelligence and market trends.
- Have field sales experience and have progressed in sales by building relationships and identifying the differentiators that create a business case for potential customers.
- Possess an excellent understanding of sales and commercial issues.
- Fully understand the markets and applications of LV industrial motors and geared motors.
- Have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation.
- Have a valid passport and driving license.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.