Brown Field Modification Project Engineer
- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Brown Field Modification Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* In the conduct of all activities, ensure a safe and environmentally responsible operation.
* Ensure all modifications are undertaken in accordance with the Brownfield Modifications Process
* Facilitate and maintain Engineering Change Requests and Project Change Control processes
* Responsible for the performance of the Engineering Contractor
* Ensure effective and timely close out of all allocated actions such a Synergy, Verify etc….
* Proactively manage a portfolio of modifications
* Maintain effective Budget Control of assigned Portfolio
* Ensure assigned modifications are progressed to agreed schedules, highlighting any manning deficiencies
* Ensure all modifications are As-Built and Close Out within the agreed schedule
* Comply with all HSE&Q principles, policies and procedures
* Responsible for Interface between Engineering Contractor and company Engineering group, ensuring interfaces are clearly defined, and correctly understood. Ensure timely response of engineering queries and decisions.
* Role model safe and environmentally responsible behaviours
* Provide input to cost estimates and execution plans.
* Responsible for the contractor delivery of all aspects of discipline design, specification and procurement of the project to cost, schedule and quality criteria.
* Plan and maintain the discipline progress of the project.
* Report progress status to the line and function reporting lines on contractor performance.
* Liaise with other disciplines, departments, project personnel and contractors.
* In conjunction with project planner, maintain detailed and accurate schedule, including identification of critical path activities, and provide focus on critical activities within contractors schedule.
* In conjunction with project cost engineer, contribute to cost reviews, spend forecasting and estimating.
* Proactively contribute to timely and effective Collaboration across internal and external stakeholder groups
* Ensuring risks, opportunities and associated mitigation activities are identified and managed.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Preferably Degree qualified with relevant experience in both projects and operations.
* Current working knowledge of Project Management, guidance and legislation, as it is applied by an E&P operator in the UK.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066283.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.