- Posted 20 June 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Aviation Logistics Co-ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Issuing check in times to all companies for everyone going offshore the following day. This is done by email before lunch time
* Dealing with any name changes for the next day and chasing up any certification required to clear everyone for flight the next day
* Booking vendor visits from PEF forms - advising if there are any issues with the dates requested and again request any outstanding certification
* Sourcing flight shares and ad hoc flights when the business requires these and ensuring all correct paperwork is complete for these
* Assisting with any freight queries
* Liaising with the various Helicopter Operators on a daily basis
* Company Administrator access on Vantage
* Updating and Maintaining all Aviation Help Sheets and updating these on the Intranet page
* Assist with any reports required on a weekly/monthly basis
* Daily logging of flight shares, extra flights etc
* Responsible for the whole 'no show process' from start to finish - logging, tracking, chasing and billing
* Assist with creating rotas in Vantage and updating the Company's master seat planner. Advising people where seats are and work out where best to create new rotas to best utilise seats
* Using the daily drilling lookahead to book seats in line with what drilling require
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the on and offshore planners/radio operators and Heli admin
* Processing weekly crew changes for the main vendors to ensure all seats are booked/certification chased
* Involved in preparing flights for Christmas/New Year and handing out all check in times before the Christmas break for the whole period
* Updating the 6-week seat availability tracker twice a week and issue this to engineers and offshore so they are aware where the spare seats are.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055383.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.