- Posted 01 July 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Liaise with Offshore, Personnel Logistics, HR & Client logistics teams to finalise PAX lists for offshore flights
* Manage offshore POB plan
* Issue check in & covid testing times; respond to name change requests etc
* Preparing long term strategic business plans to support asset budget formulation.
* Management of integrated Life of Field Asset Plan comprising operations, vendor, maintenance, regulatory and project activities.
* Populating campaign maintenance planning schedule utilizing scope from maintenance management system (MMS)
* Producing Project Schedules, Shutdown Plans and Histograms, S Curves.
* Progressing reporting in order to allow safe and efficient execution of work scopes.
* Liaising with offshore personnel and onshore support team to co-ordinate major and minor project work with the installation operations work scope.
* The development and review of operational procedures and manual
* Reports regularly to the Department Head Operations Delivery Management on activities, achievements, personal and general matters.
* Keeps knowledge up-to-date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the office and the division.
* Liaises with all other relevant departments.
* Initiates innovations where possible.
* Ensures compliance with and commitment to all applicable rules, regulations and procedures.
* Is member of the Emergency Response Organization.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Combined Survival/Fire-fighting/HUET.
* Oil and Gas UK Medical Certificate.
* Previous planning experience.
* Conversant with computer based planning applications including Prima Vera and Microsoft Project.
* Cost Analysis (using P3), Maximo, Fire Awareness (CBT), DSE (CBT), Environmental Awareness.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055641.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.