- Posted 30 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Accounts Payable, based in Aberdeen.
* Process invoices against SO/POs in SAP
* Input supplier work tickets into Neptune for non-enabled suppliers, checking invoice arithmetic, VAT, backup and approval levels
* Handle invoice queries from both suppliers and within the organisation
* Reconcile the GR/IR and AP Liability accounts
* Prepare Duplicate Payment reports prior to initiating the payment runs
* Initiate payment runs in SAP including full check of bank details prior to running live, ensuring adequate funds are available in advance.
* Uploading payment runs to the bank and set up manual payments where required. Only the Seniors have access to upload payments in the banking system.
* Processing hedging and FX purchases in a timely manner, including accurate postings in SAP
* Mentoring lesser experienced members of the team as and when required
Experience & Qualifications:
* Accounting knowledge an advantage.
* Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Conversant in SAP or similar Finance systems.
* Demonstrate a proactive, flexible and positive working attitude.
* Shares knowledge freely with others to ensure best practices.
* Demonstrate good teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a close, multi-discipline environment. Maintain positive and tactful relationships with others.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/062574.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.