- Posted 16 June 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Accounting and Finance Specialist, based in Aberdeen on a 12 month basis.
* Support with inputs required for business planning cycles (MRP, Op Plan and LRP)
* Consolidate inputs from operations for the weekly QMI and provide estimates for income statement and cash and provide visibility to project margins during execution
* Perform Project margin analysis by customer & by business segment and identify drivers for variances in as-sold Vs as-executed margins
* Analyse projects completed in the quarter and ensure Revenue recognition as per ASC-606 requirements
* Perform Base/Variable cost analysis and ensure clear visibility to Headcount and C&B costs
* Own the monthly/quarterly close activities and DR submissions
* Perform account reconciliations and balance sheet analysis to ensure compliance with GAP guidelines
* Support external audits
* Work with shop operations to keep under-liquidation to a minimum
* Drive initiatives and projects to simplify the financial operation processes
* Support commercial with inputs required to prepare cost models
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054678.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.