- Posted 26 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Technical Buyer/Sourcing Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Provide coordination and leadership in procurement activities for assigned or all commodities
* Responsible for assigned or all commodities to meet the requirements of the business
* Defining and improving sourcing strategies at business or plant level, includes management of regional & business steams.
* Advising functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
* Handling communication with colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/063081.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.