- Posted 12 May 2022
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Control and Instrumentation Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
This is 6 months +
* Participate in P&ID development; involvement in HAZOP and SIL verification;
- Produce and maintain instrument summaries;
- Specify of process control equipment including control valves, relief valves, flow measurement devices, process instrumentation; and design, specification and configuration of control and analytical systems including DCS, PLC, SCADA and Analyser systems.
- Additionally, you will be involved in proposal estimating, planning of project process control activities and the reporting and forecasting performance.
- International travel for inspection, construction contractor supervision or commissioning while in project will be expected
As a Senior Control and Instrumentation Engineer, you will have:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Control and Instrumentation Engineering or in an equivalent related subject and will have membership of a relevant professional institution.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.