- Posted 14 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
Anesco is a market leader in renewable energy, managing the development, design, construction, maintenance, and market optimisation of large-scale projects across the UK, and more recently in Europe.
To date, the company has constructed over 120 grid-scale solar farms and 30 energy storage facilities, while its O&M service is monitoring more than 24,000 sites. The technologies we have deployed and manage, are generating over 1GW of renewable energy and we have a further 2.5GW portfolio of projects in development.
With a global focus on climate change, there has never been a better or more exciting time to join Anesco as we look to expand our footprint in Europe and accelerate the transition to net-zero.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, execute, and manage daily planning s
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plans for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation
- Development of fully coordinated baseline EPC Level 3/4 schedules
- Development of Level 2 Schedules to support Proposals
- Collection of information/production of weekly and monthly Status Reports for Project Managers
- Conduct Critical Path Analyses (CPA) and recommend mitigating actions
- Production of progress, productive curves, and earned value reporting
- Production/issue of formal reports
- Preparing ad hoc progress reports to facilitate effective controls within Engineering.
- Provide statistical data for management reviews
- Initiate day-to-day discussions with all groups involved in a project to assess the change/schedule implication of ongoing work
- Assist project team in the development of action plans to avoid/minimize cost/schedule overruns.
- Attend project Meetings in the office and from time to time at site.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience working in a multi-project environment with strong technical and commercial skills
- Work as part of a team of engineering and commercial professional with the ability to adapt to project dynamics
- Advanced influencing and communication & customer facing skills
- Experience working with contractor organizations
- High level of self-motivation
- Experience performing effectively in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment
- Previous Solar, PV, PVV is desirable, with associated transferrable sector skills
- At least +5 years of demonstrable Cost experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum HNC requirement in a technical discipline i.e. Engineering / Computing
- Relevant experience in the Energy, Utilities, Construction sector
- Experience with MS Project and preferably Power BI
- Proven technical proficiency in the field of project Planning
- Solar experience is advantageous
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.