We have a current opportunity for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis for a multinational oil and gas exploration company based in London (hybrid). For further information about this position please apply.
- Analyse expenditure and make cost control recommendations.
- Inform the annual accrual process for recharge locations.
- Pro-actively engage in group wide corporate projects ad-hoc duties as required.
- Proven provider of management information and reporting.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of general administration / head office costs.
- SAP or similar ERP system essential.
- Experience with MI system essential, Cognos BI desired.
- Experience of time-based allocation systems preferable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel essential.
- CIMA/ACAA/ACA qualified/part-qualified accountant.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.