- Posted 17 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameVictoria Armitstead
We at Orion Group are currently recruiting a HR Operations Administrator on behalf of one of our Multinational Pharmaceutical Clients in Liverpool to work on a 12-month contract.
As a member of the HR Operations, EMEA HRSC, this is a fantastic opportunity to join us and be part of a cohesive team focused on HR Operations across EMEA, Canada and Argentina.
In this role, you will report into the Senior Manager, HR Operations and will be working closely with the team in a fast paced environment, supporting end to end HR operations for our EMEA customers.
You will provide hands-on HR operational expertise to the business and engage and partner closely with our wider global HR teams to drive HR projects and processes that underpin our candidate and employee experience globally.
- You are a big picture thinker and yet, you roll up your sleeves and dive into the execution.
- You enjoy a challenge and problem solving is a skill.
- You are a natural collaborator and ask questions.
- Your proactive nature will optimise and deliver scalable solutions to support rapid growth.
- You are compelled to find new and improved ways of working to make us better and are driven to deliver both on near-term and long-term goals.
- You work smart and have fun doing it.
- You are a team player, a connector and are eager to contribute to our team's success.
- Resolves enquiries regarding HR programs, policies, resources and procedures.
- Identifies escalation trends and opportunities for accomplishing new and different requests
- Creates, monitors, escalates and closes out tickets in the case management tool
- Drafts employment contracts.
- Prepares other employment letters ie. Job change, employment verifications, transfers, offboarding.
- Answers general employment questions and maintains HR operations mailboxes
- Provides administrative support to HRBPs globally.
- Responsible for maintaining digital file storage.
- HRIS system transaction support (Workday).
- Coordinates and facilitates orientation for new hires and ensures compliance with all work authorization documents including right to work and background screening, and ensures follow up on reverification requirements.
- Assists managers with onboarding new hires.
- Manage and facilitate background/reference checks for select candidates.
- Administer the global probation process and provide support on the annual performance review processes
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Reward COEs and the appropriate business partners as needed.
- Provides occasional recruiting operational support, schedules interviews with candidates and the creates positions and requisitions.
- Cross trains other HR operations team members, especially as it relates to local areas of expertise
- Assists with broader HR projects as needed.
- Assists with benefits administration
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related field preferred
- 0-2 years' experience including 1-3 years' experience in HR Operations, or Shared Services operations, or closely related experience
- Experience supporting multiple HR COE areas, such as Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, and Staffing
- Knowledge of HR Portal technology desired
- Patient Focus -delivers on our promise to patients
- Innovation -turns innovative thinking into solutions
- Integrity -walks the talk
- Collaboration -we are stronger together
- Superior Performance - takes pride in results
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.