- Posted 03 May 2022
- LocationKingston upon Hull
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameBinxa Auta
Orion Group have an exciting opportunity with Our Multinational Medical Device Client located in Hull, UK. We are sourcing a Fleet Specialist on a 5-month contract role.
The Role Holder provides operational data analysis support to the AWD Business Unit and deputises for Business Unit Leads as required. Contributes to fleet management tracking and reporting of all AWD.
- Take a leading role in process mapping and generation to support business decision making and fleet maintenance.
- Provide interpretation of fleet data and performance trends for input into Manufacturing locations.
- The key PoC and manage the relationship with the regional S&R Centres.
- Report to the business (Tier 4 and upwards) on KPIs.
- Always abide to company policies & procedures, and the governing standards & regulations, including (but not limited to):
- Company's Global Quality System / Health, Safety & Environment Policy, Procedure or Work Instruction contained in the individual's training plans.
- Applicable standards as defined in the Quality Manual (including but not limited to)
o ISO 9001
o ISO 14001
o ISO 13485
- Applicable regulations as defined in the Quality Manual (including but not limited to)
o EU Medical Device Directive / Regulation
o Regulations issued by the 5 MDSAP Jurisdictions
o UK Human Medicines & Medical Device Regulations
o cGMP, cGDP (including 2013/C 343/01), cGLP as applicable
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a medium/high volume regulated industry, preferably with Supply Chain experience (Demand Forecasting and Materials Management).
- Experience of Process Mapping and Product Lifecycle Management
- Work experience in roles focused on cost saving, data interrogation, efficiency, quality and process improvement and statistical analysis.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage.
- Experienced in MS Office, ideally with high skill in MS Excel, experience in SAP and "owning" MS TEAMS.
- Outstanding analytical, logical, and critical thinking skills that encourage innovation and embrace change.
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
#orionlifesciences #orionlifescienceseurope #supplychain #opportunity #career #contract
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.