- Posted 22 June 2022
- Contact NameRen White
As a Field Operator, you will be responsible for:
* Being responsible for the Quality Management System and HSE.
* Transporting, loading and unloading of filtration equipment and rigging up on customer job site.
* Managing inventory levels of filtration materials and daily reporting of activities.
* Performing maintenance of equipment while on the customer job site.
* Assisting in rig setups, troubleshooting efforts, maintenance routines, and attends all safety meetings
* Conducting all business activities in accordance with client policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent. Product line training required.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.