Job Title: Electrical HV Commissioning specialist 138 kV
- Implementation of the company Electrical Safety Rules on site, including the safe system of work
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to Wind Turbine Generators, offshore substations and both HV submarine and onshore cables
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively
- Coordinate MV/HV/LV commissioning activities through the project construction stages
- High Voltage Switching experience
- Appropriate electrical qualification and background related to the authorization scope.
- Several years of operation and commissioning experience within the field of high voltage electricity
- Complete and up to date GWO courses and HUET with CA-EBS
- Minimum 1 year of working experience within substations systems
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.