This page states the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) under which you may use orionjobs.com (the “Web Site”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions as they are stated here, do not use this Web Site and service. By using this Web Site, you are willingly accepting that you are legally bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. orionjobs.com. (“orionjobs.com”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they are binding to you. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Web Site for any reason, whatsoever.
Use of Web Site Content
orionjobs.com authorises you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The contents of this Web Site such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other Web Site content (collectively, “Web Site Content”), are protected under UK and other copyright, trademark and other laws. All Web Site Content is the property of orionjobs.com or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of client and protected by copyright laws. Unauthorised use of the Web Site Content may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Web Site Content on any copy you make of the Web Site Content. You may not sell or modify the Web Site Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Web Site Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Web Site Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that orionjobs.com creates to generate any Web Site Content or the pages making up any orionjobs.com Site. It is also protected by orionjobs.com's copyright.
Acceptable Site Use
General Rules: Users may not use the Web Site in order to display, transmit, distribute, store or destroy material including, without limitation, Web Site Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or (c) that is, or may in our judgment be, defamatory, offensive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment or anxiety to any person.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any client Site including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any client Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. orionjobs.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses
Orionjobs.com Sites may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. orionjobs.com specifically prohibits any use of any orionjobs.comt Site, and all users agree not to use, or allow any party under their control to use, any orionjobs.com Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- Posting a CV which includes any contact details, whether it be of the candidate whom the CV relates to, a referee to the candidate, a previous or current employer; or including any names, companies or organisations which the candidate could be realistically contacted through.
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Using the orionjobs.com CV database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees for specific live jobs including, but not limited to, using the information in the CV database to sell or promote any products or services or to source people to join a franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents or to register with other job boards or CV Databases.
- Sending unsolicited mail, email or sms/txt messages, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of a orionjobs.com Site.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any orionjobs.com Site or any activity being conducted on this Web Site.
- Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any orionjobs.com Site's infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorised purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents to navigate or search any orionjobs.com Site other than the search engine and search agents available from orionjobs.com on such orionjobs.com Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator).
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any client Site.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Web Site Content or information available from any orionjobs.com Site.
- Framing of or linking to any of the Web Site Content or information available from any orionjobs.com Site.
- Posting jobs which require the applicant to provide information relation to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using any orionjobs.com Site you agree not to, do the following things:
- Post material that is copyrighted unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it,
- Post material that reveals trade secrets unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Post material that is obscene, offensive, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or embarrassing, or which may cause annoyance, anxiety or inconvenience to another user or any other person or entity;
- Post a sexually-explicit image or statement;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Post chain letters, pyramid schemes or impersonate another person;
- Post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Not adhering to the above points may, without prior notification to the poster, result in the removal of such postings. If fees have been paid to client for the placing of such postings, these fees will be non-refundable.
The Client shall include in the job description the following information:
- Any qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or any or by any relevant professional body;
- If the rate of pay is included, the job description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an Applicant to receive such rate of pay; and/or
- Where the Client is employment agency or employment business, it must state in which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy.
orionjobs.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
orionjobs.com acts as a passive conduct for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, orionjobs.com may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. orionjobs.com has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or non-performance of such activities. orionjobs.com reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal or disruptive. orionjobs.com may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for orionjobs.com or may cause orionjobs.com to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of any orionjobs.com Site, you grant orionjobs.com and its affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
Any hyperlinks, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited.
We appreciate hearing from our customers and welcome your comments regarding our services and the orionjobs.com Sites. If you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of orionjobs.com. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. orionjobs.com shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify orionjobs.com of any unauthorised use of your registration or password.
Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to this Web Site and is accessible on this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorised to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Web Site where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if you have one, your email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use on the Web Site of the copyrighted work in the manner you are complaining of is not authorised by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please notify orionjobs.com of claims of copyright infringement on our Web Sites. You can contact orionjobs.com as follows: email@example.com
Policy Regarding Termination Of Users And Account Holders Who Repeatedly Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
orionjobs.com respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorised reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners’ rights. As a condition to your use of this Web Site, you agree not to use the Web Site or any other orionjobs.com Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any account holders and block access to our Web Site and/or the other orionjobs.com Sites of any users who infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, on the first account of infringement with or without notice and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the user whose access is blocked.
The orionjobs.com Sites are only a venue. This Web Site acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post CV's and does not screen or censor the listings offered. orionjobs.com is not involved in the actual transaction between employers/clients/candidates/users. As a result, client has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs, or CV's posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities and or property/accommodation to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, orionjobs.com cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behaviour of participants on the orionjobs.com Site(s), in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release orionjobs.com (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Web Site and the other client Sites. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate and in some cases will be mislabelled or deceptively labelled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Web Site and/or the other client Sites.
The Web Site Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. orionjobs.com makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Web Site or the Web Site Content. The use of the Web Site and the Web Site Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to orionjobs.com Sites and may be made at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by you on the orionjobs.com Sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the orionjobs.com Sites.
orionjobs.com is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of orionjobs.com Sites and orionjobs.com shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any orionjobs.com Site.
orionjobs.com does not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or free of interruptions of service or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of any orionjobs.com site or the web site content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, orionjobs.com is not responsible for those costs.
The orionjobs.com sites and web site content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. orionjobs.com, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to our services or any orionjobs.com site or the functionality, performance or results thereof. orionjobs.com makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, web site, web site content, services, software, text, graphics and links.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall orionjobs.com, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on any orionjobs.com site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, loss of business or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use any orionjobs.com site and the web site content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not orionjobs.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Other Sites
The Web Site and other orionjobs.com Sites contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by orionjobs.com of the contents on such third-party web sites. orionjobs.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
No Resale or Unauthorised Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term and Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorised commercial use of any orionjobs.com Site.
orionjobs.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from this Web Site and other orionjobs.com Sites and/or immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Web Site and other orionjobs.com Sites and/or any other service provided to you by orionjobs.com, upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions of any orionjobs.com Site or if orionjobs.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Web Site registration or other orionjobs.com Site registration.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless orionjobs.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any material you provide to an oriojobs.com Site, (ii) any Web Site Content that you use or (iii) your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. orionjobs.com shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Thank you for using orionjobs.com
, website for the Orion Group