- Posted 13 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameAndrew McNair
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Subsea Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for the delivery of a part of the subsea scope during the Execute phase of a flagship project in a safe manner to the approved cost, schedule and quality standards, minimising the impact on the Asset and other Stakeholders.
* Demonstrate Visible HSSE Leadership/Goal Zero, supporting the HSSE Manager where necessary Assist in the transfer of the opportunity ownership from the project team to the Asset at project "Handover".
* Obtain all necessary permits and approvals. Lead and participate in key design and safety reviews, taking ownership of the outcomes of the reviews Manage subsea installation contractors; including performance on activities to meet key milestone schedules deliverables targets necessary for procurement and fabrication, engage with subsea installation contractors on design issues and decisions throughout design, construction, commissioning and start-up phases.
* Willing to work offshore during installation campaign(s) to supervise delivery of scopes.
* Be responsible for providing onshore support and being "on call" during installation campaigns on a rota basis outside of normal working hours (including weekends, evenings, night-time).
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062191.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.