Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Treasury Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage Daily cash requirements for the companies.
* Execute Money Market and Foreign Exchange deals to effect liquidity and foreign exchange risk management efficiently and in line with company's policy.
* Maintain Treasury Management system for items such as intercompany loans, commodity transactions, cash forecasts and letter of credits.
* Maintain Bank accounts administration, including KYC, account set up, bank charges, overdraft and FX facility documentation.
* Facilitate treasury payments on the online banking systems.
* Support the team in ensuring that all controls are performed in a timely manner.
* Prepare and maintain Treasury Policies, including Banking Mandates.
* Prepare ad-hoc analysis as necessary to assist the Corporate Treasury and Finance Manager.
* Work with the Corporate Finance team and the wider Finance community.
* Proactively maintains their technical and interpersonal skills and competencies, ensuring capabilities are up to date and in line with industry/functional best practice and that behaviours are in line with the company's core Values. Understand the skills, competencies and behaviours required for their role.
* Collaborates effectively, adapting their behaviour and communication as needed to get the best from others. Effectively promotes ideas and opinions and is able to influence others in a constructive way. Maintains good relationships across all organisation levels.
* Presents and articulates ideas and arguments effectively, projects credibility and conviction, handles objection and incorporates others' ideas as appropriate. Makes / proposes informed decisions having consulted widely.
* Is familiar with and adheres to the company's people policies and procedures.
* Is accountable for their performance and delivery against objectives. Agrees their objectives in a timely fashion, assertively expresses what they need from others to be successful, takes on feedback and learns from their failures.
* Lives the Values and is a strong advocate of the company's culture - understands and role models the behaviours expected.
* Provides clear, honest and constructive feedback, both positive and developmental, to colleagues, team members and others when requested. Be open to feedback received and incorporate into their development.
* Owns their development plan and discusses it regularly with their manager and L&D. Strives for continuous learning and development of their competencies, skills and behaviours.
* Recognises bias, conscious or unconscious, and actively works to eliminate this from their approach to their work and colleagues.
* Eliminates the use of language that may leave others feeling excluded or discriminated against. Positively participates in discussion and collaboration on D&I in their teams and amongst peers, which persuades and brings positive change when needed.
* Treats all people equally and with consideration of protected characteristics and understands the company's ED&I policies.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Embeds the company's Values and associated behaviours into their everyday work and interactions, continuously learning and developing associated competencies and behaviours.
* Great communication skills that inform/shares knowledge clearly and unambiguously and also implements and embeds change. Builds rapport and is able to influence in a constructive way / skilled at influencing decision makers on complex topics.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively, within their team and across the organisation and externally as required.
* Networks effectively internally and externally, creating an immediate, positive and credible impression on others. Leads other parties in conversations on the important issues and uses persuasive contributions to influence change and action.
* Able to contextualise and assess the impact of accounting standards for statutory and management reporting requirements and of the corporate governance and regulatory guidelines.
* Expert knowledge of Treasury processes and how these link to other business processes.
* Solid skills in the use of relevant systems, applications and tools (e.g., Treasury Manager System).
* Strong controls & data integrity focus.
* Country relevant accreditation.
* Relevant University Degree
* Accounting qualification
* Preferably working towards Membership of the Association of Corporate Treasurers
* Previous relevant experience, ideally in a multi-currency and corporate / O&G environment, including experience of cash management, balance sheet management and structuring.
* All company's mandatory training as requested, including Compliance training usually provided annually.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064308.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.