- Posted 16 June 2022
- Salarymedical insurance,pension
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameJohn Kelleher
Orion Group Lifesciences are delighted to exclusively partner with a leading multinational providing integrated workplace services to clients in business and industry, tech, education, pharma and healthcare. We have an exciting opportunity for Quality Manager in Cork in Multination Pharmaceutical Manufacturing site.
- Manage their time to deliver Quality and Compliance to ensure that resources are appropriately applied and utilised, in the delivery of quality and compliance support.
- Perform audits of all 'GxP' services, these services include Distribution and Logistics, GMP cleaning, Pest control, Lab Housekeeping services, Preventative and Reactive Maintenance, Scientific support services, Contract management, equipment and lab instrument services and facilities management (e.g. buildings/equipment maintenance, calibration, qualification).
- Implement the Global Quality Management System and EQMS where relevant.
- Investigate root-causes, analyse and implement corrective action and preventative actions, particularly where GxP deficiencies are noted.
- Perform investigations and special projects as required by Excellence Quality and Compliance Team.
- Provide guidance and assistance to Operational and Quality and Compliance staff.
- Conduct training in GxP and QMS topics, to the wider operations team.
- Execute various processes (e.g. QMS / documentation control, change control, risk management, non-conformance and CAPA management, 3rd party management) in compliance to relevant standards.
- Report quality governance data monthly to the Quality Director and manage the monthly meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should have a solid grounding and practical experience in working in the pharmaceutical environment, particularly in a Quality function, laboratories and facilities management areas. The candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of working in a Pharmaceutical regulated (GxP) environment, and the standards which must be met to assure patient safety and product quality.
- The candidate should also have a good background in auditing.
- Reporting, ability to write persuasive and effective reports and communications.
- Analytical Skills must possess strong analytical skills. The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyse information, identify implications of data, draw appropriate conclusions, apply Quality Risk Management processes to evaluate the consequences.
- Fluent English
- Qualifications in regard to Quality & Compliance or Scientific subjects, including Science Degree / Auditing / Risk Management.
- Must be able to work independently and manage a complex workload.
Monday - Friday / Permanent fulltime
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Flexible Benefits Package.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.