QC Bioanalytical Analyst
- Posted 24 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineLife Science Recruitment
- Contact NameNicole Elphick
Orion Group Life Sciences are currently recruiting a QC Bioanalytical Analyst on behalf of our Multinational Biopharmaceutical Client based in Swords, Dublin on an initial 11-Month contract.
- Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, PCR, Potency ELISA, and Raw Material testing in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Follow up-to-date practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
- Reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
- Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
- Calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
- Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
- Ensure that cGMP standards are maintained at all times.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Promote and participate the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in natural science or related discipline
- 1-2 years GMP laboratory testing experience.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.