- Posted 25 May 2022
- Contact NameAdrian Davidson
The Project Control Manager is responsible to establish and manage the Project Control activities across all project phases (pre-FEED, FEED, execution, up to handover to Operations and provisional acceptance of the Facilities, as per Project Strategy (Budget & Schedule), Project execution plan (PEP) and project governance procedures for a new offshore wind project.
The Project Control Manager shall ensure that JV policies, rules, guidelines and procedures are enforced and shall take any action necessary to maintain the quality of Project Control activities to the highest level.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop tools, processes and procedures for the management of the project control activities (Budget & Cost, Schedule, Risk, Documentation)
- Ensure that all project control activities are performed in accordance with the highest industry standards
- Ensure the project is delivered within budget, in due time and the expected quality
- Participate to the development and implementation of the HSE culture within the Project
- Liaise with the appropriate entities, identify existing tools and processes to implement and maintain for the project, and adapt where/when required
- Prepare, implement and report Key Performance Indicators to help successfully drive the Project
- Prepare ad hoc information as required by the Project for stakeholders, shareholders (reports, audits, etc.)
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in project controls for a complex project within in the energy sector
- Bachelor's degree in engineering field
- Working experience in project management and / or project control tools and methods
- Understanding of offshore wind industry is preferred
- Excellent understanding of complex tasks, ability to work autonomously with great rigor and precision,
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales and coordinate a number of external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to enable effective discussion and transfer of information between, contractors, team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to use MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Project and / or Primavera
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively across complex project teams and interface between interdisciplinary departments and within an international team
Currently working or desire to join the renewables industry and have the skills and experience to perform well in this role, we want to hear from you.
Please apply with an updated copy of your latest Resume for immediate consideration.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.