- Posted 27 April 2022
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have an opportunity for a Offshore Installation Manager on a renewables project on a contract basis. The position will be based in London
Travel locations: Northern Europe and offshore
- Knowledge of array cable installation
- Knowledge of cable load out
- Knowledge of cable laying
- Knowledge of cable pulling
- Knowledge of cable protection systems
- Analyze, recommend and optimise offshore installation, logistics concepts and installation procedures prior to and during installation.
- Prepare technical invitation-to-tender documents
- In cooperation with Package and Contract manager; tender, negotiate and recommend installation contracts incl. MWS.
- Manage offshore installation contractor and MWS incl. cross discipline cooperation within the project team.
- Ensure contractor's delivery and own review of method statements and risk assessments
- Set up and implement HAZID/HAZOP for installation design / offshore installation operations.
- Provide progress reports to PM for all managed contracts incl. all significant technical risks, and develop contingency plans.
- Supervise and approve trialing, tool development, loading and vessel setup
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.