I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to be based in Inverness for a prominent local Company.
Responsibilities as a Mechanical Contracts Manager will include: -
* Managing projects up to the value of £2.5 million from handover from the Estimating Team
* Project Planning and pre-construction activities
* Project Execution to agreed programme and to budget
* Project Co-ordination; Co-ordination Drawing Production
* Project Commissioning and Handover
* Managing Direct Labour Force and Sub-contractors
* Compiling Risk Assessments and health and safety files
* Formulation of Procurement Schedules, tech sub schedules and RFI schedules with assistance of contract support
* Project Cost Control
* Project Cash flow
* Project Valuations
* Sub-contractor Cost Management, Monthly Certification and Payment
* Pricing and submitting Variations/ Change Orders & maintaining Variation / Change Order Schedules
* Final Account Preparation, Negotiation and Agreement in association with commercial support
* Working to a set of company Key Performance Indicators (Available on request)
As a Mechanical contracts Manager, you must have:
* A qualification in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering would be preferable.
* Minimum 5 Years' Experience in managing Mechanically Biased projects in a commercial and industrial environment.
* SMSTS qualified
* Must be computer literate as appropriate to the role. - Minimum Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
* Hold a clean driving licence.
If you would like to find out more or would like to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org