- Posted 05 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameHaridas Mohandas
Manage the construction and execution activities performed by the EPCs Contractor and Sub-Contractors and ensure execution of the project is completed within approved project parameters including safety, quality, cost, and schedule in order to meet Project objective.
Uphold safety, health, environmental and worker welfare performance of all site execution activities. Implements and sustains a strong safety culture to the EPCs Construction Team, EPCs Contractor, its Sub-contractors, and Vendors by monitoring site activities and by inspiring safety commitment via demonstration of safety leadership by example. Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures and policies to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Uphold Project Quality requirements through visible support to the Project's Quality Management System and ensures EPCs Contractor and sub-contractors execute work to the highest level of quality possible to facilitate a trouble-free start-up and long-term facility availability and reliability.
- Review, verify and approve the EPCs Contractor's lifting/rigging, construction sequence, construction engineering, work plans, pre-task planning and method statements to ensure EPCs construction activities are completed in accordance with NFXP Onshore Project procedures, regulations, specifications, and standards.
- Direct the EPCs Contractor in planning, scheduling, and implementing the construction execution plan, method statements, and other relevant procedures to ensure the work plan and scopes are aligned with project strategies and deliver the safe execution of the project. Identify project deviations and schedule slippages and implement the required solutions.
- Facilitate constructability reviews, brownfield activities preparation and construction review meetings and complete all reports, ensuring the areas of concerns and specific technical issues are identified and tackled on time, with relevant mitigations in line with project specifications and requirements.
- Direct the EPCs Contractor towards construction completion, provide assistance and direction in the Mechanical Completion, in coordination with NFXP Onshore construction support departments as required, and provide support to Commissioning and Start-up activities, working with all involved parties to facilitate these activities.
- Complete construction reporting as required by Project Heavy Lift Manager ensuring the content of EPC Contractor's reports and records are reviewed and approved to ensure compliance with project contractual requirements.
Provide inputs in EPCs construction stages to identify, manage and resolve any contractual issues related to construction and/or site interface. Support engineering with construction clarifications for issuance of relevant Change Orders; and lead the team in the analysis and implementation of approved Change Orders to ensure it satisfies Company needs as well as compliance to the QG Project Management of Change (PMOC) processes.
- Monitor project construction costs by reviewing and approving the performance and progress of EPCs Contractor and its subcontractors ensuring adequate control and changes in work procedures are established and the correction of non-conformance report items support QA/QC compliance.
- Provide technical advice to EPCs project team in respect to the delivery of construction and mechanical completion activities. Participate and support cost-schedule-quality-functionality optimization initiatives and constructability/risk assessment inputs for EPCs Project and for NFXP Onshore, via NFXP Onshore Construction support departments.
- Be accountable for the team's results based on result-orientation, analysis capability and decision-making skills, while promoting team spirit, initiatives, and confidence within the team.
- Be accountable for Lifting/rigging staff under your supervision
Qualifications & Experience
15 years' experience in Lifting and Rigging
10 years' experience Project Execution, with a strong background in fabrication, construction and management of large and complex brownfield field construction activities.
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management and associated databases.
- Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with LPG and Condensate Storage and Loading Projects including Product Rundown and Loading Lines.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.