Provision of facilities engineering support across all lifecycle phases of my client's portfolio, with specific emphasis on process engineering.
The incumbent will provide support across offshore platforms, subsea/pipelines and onshore development and execution plus engineering support/oversight to the outsourced platform duty holder and pipeline operator. My client is expected to develop and submit field development plans for a number of fields during the next 4-5 years. All these include a significant platform, subsea or onshore facility design and delivery element.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Degree qualified engineer.
- 5 years of experience, primarily supporting operational assets in a multidiscipline team with exposure to operational and maintenance activities and commissioning.
- Experience of identifying and defining minor modifications.
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of offshore oil & gas operations.
- Working knowledge of UK legislative requirements, in particular the HSEx Safety Case regime Capability to effectively prioritise competing issues whilst maintaining collaborative working relationships internal and externally.
- Proficient communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to identify technical risks and formulate risk mitigation and management plans.
- Diplomacy and strength in positively challenging situations to achieve strategic goals.
- Ability to constructively question recommendations made by others to ensure that foreseeable risks have been addressed.
- Experience of incident investigation & systematic root cause analysis.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.