Based in Paris.
The service provider shall be responsible for the implementation, follow-up and filing of the electronic data and documents via Prodom (Documentum)
* In line with the Project entity scope of work which is 1 new offshore wellhead platforms and associated gas export sealine, with some brownfield activities for the onshore tie-ins inside existing gas plant,
* During the basic engineering studies performance and,
* In relation with the project stakeholders ( Affiliate, Drilling, Operations,Engineering Companies, Vendors, etc.)
* To defines rules (regarding access control and classification) in accordance with the electronic data management system ( EDMS).
* To implement, modify and maintain EDMS so as to manage the flow of documents, follows reception of native file during project.
* To organise the project EDMS from definition of requests to contractors until delivery of final documentation.
* To perform the control of documents according to COMPANY PRODOM requirements
* Uses EDMS for day-to-day activities, such as: registration and integration of contractor-received documents, registration of transmittal sheets, definition and launch of review work-flows (maintenance of a
distribution matrix for this), follow-up and expediting of reviewing process, compilation of commented document, preparation of transmittal sheets out and transmission back to contractor.
* To analyse the documents produced by contractors, to check their compliance with project standards regarding numbering, graphic charts, symbology and all other aspects related to document quality.
* To check the progress of contractors' document production, submission dates (actual/planned and % completed) in coordination with COMPANY Engineering Manager.
* To liaise closely with engineering companies' DC staff on all matters concerning document control and the EDMS.
* To provide EDMS training, advice and support to all project staff as needed.
* To take part in the "link and share experience" with entities from DGEP and other affiliates.
* To provide Project with all relevant information required for weekly/monthly project reporting
* To organize and submit the required periodic reports within the team and to his hierarchy.
Minimum 2 to 5 years' experience in providing Document Control Lead services in Oil & Gas projects or operating environments.
* Experience using appropriate software (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access).
* Good knowledge in PRODOM usage (Company EDMS).
* Good English, Spanish knowledge recommended