- Posted 03 June 2022
- SalaryUS$23 - US$26 per hour
- LocationRedwood City
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameRachael Jalbuena
Redwood City, CA
12+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $23-26/hr
Disclaimer: This is an office role and currently working remote with the intention to return to the office soon.
Orion Group is seeking a detail-oriented and resourceful Contract Administrator to work for our Medical Device manufacturing client in Redwood City, CA. The Contract Administrator is responsible for administering moderately complex and simple contract sale agreements, evaluating terms/conditions to assure compliance policy.
He/she is also responsible for review of all types of contract sale agreement documents, including master agreements, software, licenses, other agreements to ensure compliance and identify possible business and legal risk.
* Provide contract administration support for contract sales of various contract types; Service, Software, and Time and Material scope of work. ie quotation, booking, modifications, and validations.
* The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other teams and staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers.
* Provide proactive, professional, detailed, efficient and timely support to commercial team
* Provide contract sales support to the Service and Sales business organizations through quotation and order booking of various types of agreements as required in multiple systems.
* Initiate appropriate actions to ensure contractual documents are processed efficiently and in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a changing business environment.
* Exercise reasonable judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining contracting solutions.
* Interface with various internal business groups (Legal, Accounting, EH&S, Human Resources, etc.) to ensure contractual documents are drafted and approvals are obtained.
* Compliance with updating and maintaining various internal reporting systems and workflows.
* Track the end dates and renewal dates for all client contracts, Initiating renewal / extension steps along with the assigned sales region.
* Support transaction closing activities as needed; month/quarter/year end
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 2+ years of related responsible experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
* Demonstrated success with service, software and commercial agreements essential but not required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-starter with the ability and energy to shape a team and be a team player
* Detail-oriented team player with an ability to contribute to a positive work environment.
* Exceptional relationship-building skills to deal effectively with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority.
* Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment.
* Master multi-tasker: ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and organize work flow to deliver high-quality products within established deadlines.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* ERP system a plus; Oracle, Salesforce
* Microsoft Office Suite of Products
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.