- Posted 27 May 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Communications Specialist based in Aberdeen.
* Delivery of annual Communications plan for UK sites, as agreed with Senior Manager Communications UK and local site leaders
* Delivery of Corporate Communications and local business events (including virtual) and campaigns in the UK
* Crisis communications, PR and social media requests and content - as required
* Monitoring and measuring communications effectiveness
* Be a trusted strategic advisor to the UK business
* Proactively support UK business objectives
* Embedding our Purple culture and brand
Experience & Qualifications:
* A degree in Communications, marketing or business management, or equivalent
* Communications experience, ideally in a large international business
* Self-starter accustomed to busy workload, tight deadlines and managing priorities effectively
* Crisis communications and incident management response experience
* Internal communications experience, including management of in-person and virtual events
* Excellent verbal and written skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/054973.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.