We have a current opportunity for a Commissioning Manager on a contract basis LNG FEED Project for an initial 12 month basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
- Responsible for providing engineering technical advice on start-up and plant operations activities including equipment and system checkout, inspection for proper installation, review for correct design, and calculation of expected system and equipment operating parameters under temporary start-up conditions.
- Assists with advice on the co-ordination of start-up operations, including the direction of craft, and all other start-up activities such as flushing, chemical cleaning, and initial equipment and system operation.
- Coordinates performance tests and calculations and test results and heat balances.
- Performs calculations required to properly evaluate design changes, provides engineering reports for the engineering department to assist in design change preparation.
- Under broad direction, interprets, organizes, executes, and coordinates assignments.
- Applies advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes for an assigned area of responsibility such as a function or product.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 10 years related experience, with average experience of 20+ years.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.