Our client have a requirement for a Site Security Contact to be based in Basra, Iraq on a rotational (28/28) basis.
Please note Arabic language skills are ESSENTIAL.
* Be IT literate to manage and maintain MS data bases
* Experience in harsh environments, process 10 year + military experience
* Requirement to be a Fluent Arabic linguistic (verbal and written) and converse with different regional cultures - mandatory
* Act as a point of contact for security issues and threat escalation for site or discipline.
* Conduct Security Program Reviews (Penetration Tests, MPI checks, Planned Security Checks) and subsequent reporting.
* Ensure baseline counter measures are implemented, monitored and reviewed at facilities and sites.
* Support local management in administration of embedded Security Guard Force or third party services.
* Conduct appropriate security training for site personnel.
* Steward and report site or facility security metrics.
* Report security incidents and investigate.
* Conduct and write security surveys, follow-up and track recommendations to closure.
* Communication of intelligence reports and alerts, with appropriate dissemination to site or facility leadership, employees, and contractors.
* Reporting of local threat information to Security Lead.
* Participate in security investigations as requested by Management.
* Support project group with security best practice recommendations
* Liaise with site management and contractors on security issues.
* Liaise with local police and other security related authorities.
* Support local community programs that have a security implication.
* Coordinate security incident reporting and lessons learned sharing.
* Assist the GS Security Advisor with scoping and coordination of investigations as requested by Global Security (GS).
* Assist in the Development of emergency response plans for security scenarios.
* Ensure ALL security providers, contractors, sub-contractors within the concession are compliant with all security protocols and access procedures
* Develop and maintain Site Security Activity Plan
* Steward and report site or facility security metrics to the SL
* Act as point of contact to deploy technical and operations security measures
* Monitor and recommend need for additional security support
* Coordinate security incident reporting and lessons learned sharing
* Perform oversight and audit of assigned security contractors
* Maintain liaison with Security Operations / Incident Management Team in the event of an emergency or security related issue.
* Assist Field Access issues at facilities
* Assist with security contract administration and service derivable oversight
* Train and mentor the Iraqi counterparts and teams to perform all of the above functions