Orion Group Life Sciences are currently recruiting several Accounts Payable Analysts on behalf of our Multinational Pharmaceutical client based in Swindon on an initial 6 -month contract.
Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
Our client offers rewarding opportunities to further your career - join the global drug development and delivery leader! You will help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply some of the over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Our highly skilled, dedicated global team of over 9,500 is passionate about improving the health of patients by combining their personal expertise with advanced technologies to advance science and supply innovative new products of the highest quality to patients globally.
Our client requires an Accounts Payable Analyst at our Swindon facility. The successful candidate will process invoices resulting in the end payment to suppliers and other business partners.
The analyst is expected to review supplier invoices, complete appropriate checks for business approval and/or PO match and enter the invoice details to the ERP system.
- Ensure timely and compliant processing of supplier invoices and achievement of AP service centre KPIs to include matching, correcting indexing, and coding invoices. Accurate input of invoice data is critical to the success of this position.
- Participate in AP workflow tasks and monitor assigned site's invoicing/payment processing
- Manage payment controls and ensure all supplier payments are accurate and comply with various company policies
- Comply with discount process to ensure the client receives full value of all supplier discounts earned
- Work with external agencies/suppliers to ensure that internal process needs, and customer expectations are met. Effective response to supplier inquiries is critical to success in this position.
- Support Global AP Leader with additional projects as requested
- Accounts Payable process experience
- Excellent verbal, analytical, inter-personal skills
- Position will be based in Swindon
Why Work for Us:
Our Vision is to be the world's most trusted, reliable, and innovative drug development and delivery partner by upholding the highest industry standards and exceeding customer expectations, while driving
strong, sustained growth for the company.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.