The Agency Workers Regulations 2010 (AWR) will come into force on the 1st October 2011 and has the effect of providing new rights to agency workers throughout the UK and will also follow through to Ireland on 1st December 2011.
The implementation of the Regulations will impact upon every business that employs any of the 1.3 million temporary workers in the UK.
We have produced a pdf document on the regulations which includes:
• The basic principles
• How to prepare
• How the AWR works in practice
• How this will affect your temporary workers
• Where you can find further information
• The Orion 3 stage approach
• The Orion 3 stage process
• UK office contact information
Click here for the: AWR Info Sheet