To all our clients and contractors
Please be aware that we are currently investigating fraudulent activity whereby an individual(s) have replicated multiple times one of our recruitment manager’s online profile and is now actively contacting individuals using our recruiter’s name and using the Orion Group company name and requesting personal details.
If you are contacted by anyone called Callum Donaldson who does not have an Orion email address please do not respond and delete the communication.
Stay Safe Online Check list
- Do not respond to anyone from Orion Group using a non @orioneng.com email address. We do not operate our communications using, @hotmail, @Gmail, @yahoo or any other mail providers.
- Do not respond to anyone with the following email address and do not connect or follow them: email@example.com
- Do not send your CV/resume or any personal details to the individuals if you are unsure of their authenticity.
- Do not engage in any communication and delete the message.
- Check any documents for poor spelling and grammar – this is often a sign that fraudsters are at work.
If you have any further details or questions or are unsure on who you are speaking to within Orion Group please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partners at LinkedIn have been proactively removing the fraudulent accounts as and when they have been found and we would like to thank them for their quick and responsive approach to dealing with this criminal activity.
The Police are involved and the UK’s special Cyber Crime Unit are investigating.