Job Description - WSL Intervention
Due to the recent frac hit activities (OBO) will need to execute 6 CTCO to SWOL running 24 hours operations besides all the wellhead maintenance planned to be executed to honor the new well integrity policy. Current WSL are focused in WO activities, FHM, and Rigless jobs. In addition, this contractor, WSL, can help us cover vacation due to holidays.
- The WSL establishes the leadership culture-setting priorities and ensuring they are agreed to and understood on-site, daily meetings and pre-job meetings needs to be executed to validate that the crew and every employee will follow safety recommendation as well,
- You are the lead representative on a well site, primarily leading a team of contract workers, assuring procedural discipline is followed.
- Accountable for managing daily operations planning, assuring the plan is fully understood, and communicating with all contractors and personnel on-site.
- Participation in the design of the well work process and procedure, debating the risk associated with the well intervention or activity to be executed
- Participation in the well work lookback and root cause failure analysis reviews, ensuring learnings are applied to future jobs
- Management and control of operational costs. Actively pursue cost-saving and innovative solutions for well work operations.
- Ensures site safety and environment management systems are implemented as designed and per governing operations procedures
- Responsible for risk assessments, safety verifications, the overall safety of the job, and stopping the job whenever there is a deviation, ending with the proper report to any Supervisor (Site Manager, your team lead/manager) and adding the event in Enbase.
- Responsible for accurately reporting in our source of record job comments, steps, and costs daily.
- Accountable for ensuring all parties involved in the job are clear on job steps and expectations
- Experience working with Coiled tubing operation to remediate well after frac hit events
- Supervise possible workover jobs
- Supervise possible well integrity maintenance like well head greasing
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.