- Posted 03 May 2022
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Invoice Co-Ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Review of all invoices, making sure that appropriate back up is provided and that the rates/charges, terms & conditions are consistent with the Purchase Order (PO) and contract.
* Focal point for any 3rd party invoicing queries.
* Upload invoices into Docusign and complete allocation template which details rentals, personnel, and consumable costs to be allocated to each PO as per back up or well timings.
* Route invoices for approval via Docusign, ensuring the Delegation of Authority is adhered to.
* Invoices are to be receipted against the correct PO in Maximo in a timely manner to meet contractual payment dates.
* Provide Accounts Payable with weekly updates of any overdue invoices.
* Liaise with the Well Engineers, Drilling Material Controllers, Wells Cost Team, Inventory, Contracts and Accounts Payable to resolve any technical / contractual & invoicing issues.
* Co-ordinate returns or credit notes, working with the other member of the Wells Department and Finance as required.
* Maintain Purchase Order housekeeping.
* Create journals where required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Engineering or Business qualification - HND or higher.
* Experience within accounts payable/receivable, including contract compliance within an Oil & Gas Operator.
* Familiarity with Maximo, Oracle or equivalent systems.
* Experience working in Wells/Drilling department for an Oil and Gas Operator.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054436.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.