Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* The Well Engineer reports to the Well Engineering Team Lead.
* Responsible for the well planning and design requirements for the preparation of the Basis of Well Design, including casing design and risk management.
* Organising and leading Well Design reviews.
* Preparation of drilling programs and regulatory permits.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant experience as a Well Engineer.
* Well design experience for the planning of offshore drilling operations (subsea and jack-up), preferably with recent UK experience.
* Significant experience in Well Engineering with a proven track record in well design, planning and execution delivery.
* Strong stakeholder integration and influencing skills. Proven ability to build relationships effectively and to deliver across teams and multiple disciplines.
* Ability to deliver high-quality complex projects.
* Offshore operational experience is an advantage (site supervisor or equivalent).
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068041.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.