Well Services Supervisor / Engineer (On and offshore)
- Posted 22 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Well Services Supervisor, based in Aberdeen / Offshore.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Oil Industry experience, with relevant experience as a well services supervisor.
* Must have a valid offshore medical, Intervention Well Control certification and offshore survival.
* The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering safe well intervention operations. The ability to plan and execute all phases of a well intervention project, by following a Well Intervention Delivery Process.
* Good knowledge of well intervention techniques on Offshore Platforms:
* Slickline, Electric Wire line, various types of Pumping operations, Coil Tubing, fishing operations, e-line tractors ops, Wellhead and Xmas Tree repairs and Production and ESP Completions.
* Offshore supervision will be on an adhoc basis for small campaigns, but for longer campaigns, offshore supervision will be on a time on time off basis, agreed with company Management.
* Recent North Sea experience is preferrable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/053657.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.