We have a current opportunity for a Well Intervention Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Assen. For further information about this position please apply.
You will focus on design of Non-Routine well interventions, and reports to the CWI Team Lead. The CWI Engineer will be responsible for ensuring high-quality design maturation that can be efficiently executed in line with project value drivers and functional requirements. The Engineer will ensure that projects under their remit follow appropriate standards and that required assurance is in place. The engineer also provides support the C&WI Operations Team through the execution phase, including the capturing of learnings and feedback. The engineer will work closely together with the asset and multi-disciplinary teams (as part of the new Agile ways of working), as well as with the operations team. The engineer will be required to support contracting and procurement strategies, work with 3rd party vendors and other key external stakeholders to optimize field operations. They will drive performance improvement opportunities and standardization by actively identifying, developing, and implementing new technologies. The Engineer will integrate HSSE in the design, programming, and execution of well work on CWI operations. Strong focus on HSSE and reduction of GHG emissions should be evident in all activities planned.
* Proven experience in Completion and Well Intervention with a proven track record in well design, planning and execution delivery.
* Strong Stakeholder integration and influencing skills. Proven ability to build relationships effectively and to deliver across multiple teams and disciplines
* Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously, often in different teams.
* Good communicator and ability to work independently and efficiently across multi-disciplinary teams. Good motivator with strong influencing skills.
* Strong Diversity and Inclusions values and skills.
If you are interested in this role please contact Sharina Tedja on 06-12 220369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.