* Responsible for performing receiving, shipping, and inventory activities.
* Responsible for Receiving of materials
* Responsible for Shipping of materials
* Responsible for maintaining Inventory Control
* Responsible for Receiving Inspection of inventory with assistance from Quality
* Responsible for receiving the Vendor Documentation required by each Purchase Order. Responsible for reviewing and filing the Vendor Documentation.
* Maintain and update tool list and consumables list and provide purchase requests to R&D Manager
* Maintain inventory list of Customer Property
* Responsible for maintaining the log for preservation and preventative maintenance. Provide a schedule for preservation and preventative maintenance to the R&D Manager.
* Provide feedback to shop supervisor on opportunities for improvement or efficiency.
* 1 years experience in Shipping, Receiving, and/or Warehousing
* Working knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel programs
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.