Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Walk To Work Administrator, based Offshore on a 2 / 2 rotation.
* Reconciling personnel's individual Vessel Registration Details with arrivals lists (for initial mobilisation and project crew changes) and liaising with Vessel Team.
* Populating and Maintaining Vessel Cabin Plan (approx. 37 contract personnel)
* Updating Vessel Catering personnel of cabin changes and schedules.
* Creating transfer lists for personnel moving between Vessel and Installation according to daily requirements dictated by Installation Project Dept.
* Distribution of Transfer Lists by e-mail to relevant parties.
* Populating W2W transfer "flight legs" created by Logistics.
* "Departing" and "Arriving" each 'flight' between the two units - in VANTAGE during transfers.
* Populating Inbound Flights scheduled by Logistics.
* Keeping Vessel Client Rep updated on any issues.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Must be registered as a VANTAGE operator and have recent experience in W2W Admin or Flotel Heli-Admin operation.
* Should have current European BOSIET, Offshore Medical Cert, MIST, Shoulder Measurement and registered in VANTAGE.
* Project vessel or W2W vessel experience an advantage
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference:
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.