- Posted 29 August 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of UK Digital Communications Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* The desire to illustrate and animate our response to the energy transition through our digital infrastructure is crucial.
* As Digital Communications Lead you will work across companies across the UK, incorporating and connecting our work within Exploration & Production, Marketing Services, Gas and Power, Offshore Wind and renewables more broadly, all in support of the wider Company messages.
* You will also help us to share messages on employee experience, diversity and inclusion and carbon footprint reduction in the UK and would support our use of internal digital tools including the intranet, ONELan and internal social media.
* Proactively develop and deliver UK wide digital communications strategies and plans in line with Company ambition
* Responsible for the delivery of various digital communications including:
o Develop, deliver and manage a UK website that reflects the work of all the businesses operating in the UK
o Design, deliver and manage social media campaigns that support and promote the individual UK business needs in a cohesive manner and in line with the Company narrative
o Support the recruitment team in the management of digital recruitment campaigns
o Support customer focused teams to communicate with customers through digital tools
o Develop strategies for the use of internal communications tools such as the intranet and One-Lan screens across all sites, both on and offshore
o Develop high quality content in line with Company brand messages, values and visuals
* Work with Internal Communications team and Societal Lead to develop stories that can be delivered digitally and on social media
* Support the UK Communications Manager on crisis communications, specifically in relation to social media management
* Provide cover for the UK Communications Manager in relation to external media
* Provide support for internal communications as/when required
* Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy
* Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
* Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiatives
* Active participant and cover for the UK Communications Manager on the company's Emergency Response Crisis Management
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experienced in managing digital communications including social medial in a demanding and fast-paced environment
* Experience of managing traditional media outlets (including press)
* Be adaptable and a good a team player who is quick to pick up new concepts and capable of managing competing and complex needs
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055958.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.