- Posted 07 September 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
We are seeking an experienced Administrator/Travel Coordinator for our Energy client based in Uxbridge. This is an initial contract period through to the end of 2023 with a good chance of extension.
Candidates should have previous experience of arranging and coordinating business travel either from within a travel business or inhouse within a business. There will be a requirement to work in the Uxbridge offices so candidates should live within a commutable distance.
Arrange new flight, hotel, rail, car hire and taxi bookings.
* Assist with amendments and cancellations.
* Provide travel guidance prior to confirming travel for individuals including flights, hotels, taxis, rail and car hire.
* Work alongside a Travel Management Company to ensure you have the correct "live" information at the time of enquiry.
* Evaluate the options to ensure they are compliant with the company Travel Policy.
* Liaise with ground transport providers to arrange taxi bookings.
* Manage the overall approval process to ensure the correct approvals are in place prior to travel confirmation.
* Maintain records of all bookings to track costs, provide reporting and assist with auditing.
* Invoice reconciliation for all travel expenditure.
* Work closely with Security and Occupational Health departments to ensure duty of care is in place for all travellers.
* Attend bi-weekly travel planning meetings with internal key stakeholders that require extensive travel support to worldwide multi destinations with key focus on Africa.
Knowledge of the business travel industry but not essential
Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Excel and experience using a document management system
Experience & Qualifications:
* Strong organisational skills essential
* Excellent eye for detail
* Excellent customer service / people skills
* Must be able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
* Must have the ability to multi-task
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of the business travel industry but not essential
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062101.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.