- Posted 27 October 2022
- Salary £13.50 - £15.50 per hour + paye
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Training Centre Administrator
Contract duration - until August 2023 (Maternity cover)
Rate £13.50 to £15.50 per hour depending experience
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Full-time - 37 hours per week on-site
Our client is seeking a Training Centre Administrator for this Fire and Rescue Training Centre to ensure effective and efficient services in the area of training administration, information assurance and reception are provided in line with contract.
Key responsibilities :
- Provide an effective and efficient service in regard to legislative and operational compliance with Reception, Centre Administration, Quality and Information Assurance.
- Administer purchase orders and receipting goods system
- Maintain event management system and appropriate Share Point pages
- Training and Third Party administration including booking courses through to accurate reporting
- Quality product available at all times
- Recording, monitoring and audit trails available for all administration activities.eg. feedback, attendance, accommodation etc.
- Promotions of quality and information assurance practices, including Information Assurance Officer for site and issuing procedures
- Attend relevant meetings as and when required.
- Administer the Help Desk function for the site
- Other relevant tasks defined by the TCM and/or Line Manager
- Level 2 NVQ Business Administration or equivalent
- 5 x A-C grade GCSE's or equivalent
- IT and software literate
- IOSH Managing safely -this can be achieved in post
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.