Technical Safety Engineer
- Posted 12 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameAnna Fryer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Technical Safety Engineer, this is a 12-month contract role based in Aberdeen.
* Turnaround support 2023: Support to service tests and isolation planning etc
* Safety Case Thorough Review support and action coordination.
* Safety Critical Task Analysis support.
* Maintenance plan & Performance Standard alignment and improvement.
* HSE inspections and subsequent action handling.
* ICP finding resolution.
* Total Risk Assessment /QRA review and improvement scope.
* General modifications and project support.
* Support to Control System Software Change Requests.
* General production and operations optimisation support
Experience & Qualifications:
* Background in a Process Engineering role supporting offshore operations.
* Good engineering discipline background preferred and is strong experience in supporting Process Safety / Technical Safety.
* Able to travel offshore preferred but not critical.
* Fluent in English Language, able to facilitate stakeholder engagement and communication. Both Verbal and Written.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062238.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.