- Posted 26 April 2022
- Contact NameStewart Bryson
To produce a suite of compliant, professionally produced documentation including; Commissioning Test Documents (CTDs), and Operation and Maintenance (O&M) documents within defined time frames;
- Reporting directly to the Commissioning Support Manager;
- Liaising with the CTL's, to produce the CTDs;
- Interrogating engineering / design and vendor information to produce the CTDs and System Overview Documents (Volume B) and to enable the collation of Vendor documents (Volume D);
- Attending progress meetings;
- Ensuring Safety is the highest priority on the project, with a continued strive towards Zero Harm.
- Ensuring quality standards, and consistency are applied throughout the range of documentation being produced;
- Supporting the development of a collaborative project culture in line with Collaborative Working Plan
- Preferably someone with an EC&I background and can write commissioning test documents
- Ideally from a Nuclear background
- Minimum HNC in appropriate discipline
- Microsoft Suite specifically Word, Excel and Visio
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.