TAR Team Lead
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of TAR Team Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensures the safe and efficient planning and execution of the turnaround ensuring all activities are planned and executed in accordance with the Company turnaround management procedure and HES Management System.
* Ensure compliance with turnaround management procedure in terms of planning, scheduling, audits and workshops whilst ensuring that individual turnaround activities are adequately risk assessed, free of conflict and aligned to asset objectives.
* Ensure the turnaround scope meets asset requirements and business plan objectives. Builds close, effective working relationships with functional teams in such areas as: Offshore operations, Onshore Asset Team, Asset Integrity, Facilities Project Engineering, Subsea, Wells etc. Work with functional groups to identify and remove barriers to safe and effective execution of plans.
* Ensures maximum system availability and seamless, leak free return to normal operation.
* Own the turnaround budget providing input to the business planning process and cost forecasting throughout the full turnaround cycle.
* Provide immediate supervision, guidance and work direction for Turnaround Team members including staff, contractors and support vendors during all turnaround phases. Appropriately manage support vendors ensuring resources are available to deliver TAR objectives.
* Mobilise offshore during the execution phase to lead delivery of the Turnaround. Ensure full communication of progress reporting to all stakeholders. Integrate into the Offshore Team to achieve turnaround objectives.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Demonstrated experience of turnaround planning and execution activities.
* Demonstrated maintenance, construction or operational experience in the oil and gas industry.
* Demonstrated knowledge of offshore plant and systems. Understanding of offshore work practices and engineering disciplines.
* Demonstrated ability to perform tactical planning. Able to interpret strategic business plans and translate into tactical activities and objectives.
* Proactive approach to HES management. Promotes a high level of awareness in self and others of relevant procedure requirements. Must have strong understanding of implementing and managing HES.
* Proficient in use of CMMS systems, SAP preferred.
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.Basic understanding of Primavera P6,
* Technical proficiency in standard IT programs.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/066279.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.